As the Wisconsin Law Journal put it Peter Fox “Champions the Underdog.” While not all of Mr. Fox’s clients are “underdogs,” most of them have been wronged in some way that requires a legal intervention. While many of these disputes are resolved in private settlements, some require public trials. Mr. Fox has tried cases in state and federal courts and before various administrative and other agencies. His cases involve: Civil Rights and Constitutional issues, Discrimination and Retaliation in the workplace, Sexual Harrassment, Whistleblower Protection, Wrongful Termination, Contracts, Insurance Bad Faith, Personal Injury, False Claims Act retaliation, and Business disputes.
Mr. Fox has consistently obtained substantial jury verdicts, money awards and other favorable rulings for his clients.
Mr. Fox was named as a recipient of the Wisconsin Law Journal’s prestigious “Leaders in the Law” for 2013: Fox Champions The Underdog
He was rated as one of the nation’s top employment lawyers for 2012 by eBossWatch.
Milwaukee’s M Magazine selected him as a Leading Lawyer in representing employees.
For the past six years, Mr. Fox has been recognized as a Rising Star by Wisconsin Super Lawyers.
- United States District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- University of Wisconsin, J.D.
- Received “Leader in the Law” award by the Wisconsin Law Journal for 2013
- Top Employment Lawyers 2012 by eBossWatch
- 2012 Leading Lawyer, Employment-Employees by Milwaukee’s M Magazine
- Selected as a Rising Star by Wisconsin Super Lawyers ® for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Milwaukee County Bar
- Dane County Bar
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers