Assertive Representation In Discrimination And Other Workers’ Rights Cases
Federal and state laws protect workers against discrimination, sexual harassment and other hostile or unfair treatment by employers. At Fox & Fox, S.C., in Madison, we handle a broad range of employment law matters for clients throughout Wisconsin and the Chicago metro area.
Our attorneys are accomplished trial advocates who have achieved successful verdicts and settlements against large corporations and government entities. We are widely recognized experts on employment law and we have litigated landmark cases on employment law violations.
Employment Law Solutions
Whatever employment law matter you face, our lawyers have the experience, skill and resources to help. Our employment law practice includes:
- Discrimination: We represent clients who face discrimination due to their age, sex, pregnancy status, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or other protected status.
- Sexual harassment: If you face unwelcome sexual conduct or hostility because of your sex at work, we can help you understand and assert your rights.
- Retaliation: Employers are prohibited from retaliating against employees who exercise their employment law rights. If you face workplace retaliation or have questions about your rights, we are here for you.
- Family and medical leave disputes: We have extensive experience handling claims of denial of family and medical leave and FMLA-related retaliation under both state and federal law.
- Wage and hour claims: We handle a broad range of wage and hour cases, including claims of unpaid wages or overtime, misclassification, and other fair labor standards issues.
- Whistleblower claims: We represent employees who face retaliation by their employers for blowing the whistle on illegal or harmful misconduct in the workplace.
- Non-compete and severance agreements: We advise employees about their obligations and options under non-compete and severance agreements with their employers. We represent individuals seeking to overturn unreasonable restraints on future employment in Wisconsin and other states’ courts.
Contact Our Chicago And Wisconsin Employment Lawyers
If you face discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination or other unlawful employment practices in Wisconsin or the Chicago metro area, the lawyers at Fox & Fox are here for you. Contact us today online or by telephone at 800-416-5368 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Chicago or Wisconsin employment law attorney. We bill most of our cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that clients do not have to pay us a legal fee unless and until we obtain results for them.