An Assertive Response To Workplace Discrimination
At Fox & Fox, S.C., we are strong advocates for employees who face discrimination and harassment by their employers and retaliation for asserting their anti-discrimination rights.
We have a proven record of success achieving results for clients in employment discrimination cases. Our Wisconsin and Chicago metro area employment discrimination attorneys have obtained substantial settlements and judgments awarding clients jobs, promotions, back and front pay, compensatory damages for emotional injury, future earnings loss and other injuries, and punitive damages.
Contact us today online or at 800-416-5368 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Chicago or Wisconsin employment discrimination lawyer. With law offices in Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago, we are equipped to represent clients throughout Wisconsin and the Chicago metro area.
Have You Been Discriminated Against At Work?
We are well-versed in laws protecting workers from discrimination, harassment and retaliation at work. We handle a broad range of discrimination cases, including those in which an employee has been terminated or demoted or received other adverse treatment due to his or her:
- Age: If you have been “downsized” or faced other adverse treatment due to your age, our lawyers are here to stand up for your rights.
- Sexual harassment: If you are being subjected to unwelcome sexual advances or other offensive sexual conduct in your workplace, our employment discrimination attorneys can give you advice about your rights and help you pursue a sexual harassment claim.
- Sex or pregnancy status: Employment law statutes protect both men and women from all forms of discrimination based on sex, including different treatment due to pregnancy.
- Race or national origin: If you are facing employment discrimination or harassment because of your race or national origin, our discrimination lawyers can help you protect your civil rights.
- Disability: Employment law statutes prohibit discrimination due to an employee’s mental or physical disability and require employers to make reasonable accommodations for them. Our attorneys will help you assert these rights.
- Sexual orientation: Employers may not discriminate against employees based on their actual or perceived sexual orientation or sexual preference. If you are facing such discrimination, our expert attorneys can help.
- Religion: If you believe you have been discriminated against or denied reasonable accommodation at work due to your religion, our employment discrimination lawyers will stand up for your religious rights.
We understand that you may have reservations about coming forward with a claim of employment discrimination. Remember, it is also unlawful for your employer to retaliate against you for blowing the whistle on unlawful employment practices such as discrimination. We are prepared to represent you on all fronts, guiding you through the legal process and protecting your rights every step of the way.
Meet With Our Workplace Discrimination Lawyers Today
If you face employment discrimination or other unlawful employment practices in Wisconsin or the Chicago metro area, the lawyers at Fox & Fox are here for you. Contact us today online or by telephone at 800-416-5368 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Chicago or Wisconsin discrimination attorney. We bill most of our cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that clients do not have to pay us a legal fee unless and until we obtain results for them.